lørdag 19. mars 2011

No pictures today, sorry

So, why no drawings, sketches or even just some scribbly?

Well...I got dumped on Tuesday, so I haven't been feeling it this week...
But on Sunday I'll bring in an update with things from the vault.
Most likely I'll try to do this every Sunday, until all the stuff from the vault is online (this might actually take some time, seeing as the vault is ever expanding...and so far it spans over six casettes, two folders and two large plastic bags...)

but yeah, short story of my week.
1. got dumped.
2. got drunk.
3. said things I shouldn't have but had to.
4. woke up and spat blood.
5. realized that I should reconsider me lifestyle.
6. realized that I couldn't be bothered with changing my lifestyle.

so, yeah...all around a pretty fucking great week...let's hope it ends well (yeah right...)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar