søndag 9. oktober 2011

Hi? Anyone out there?

So it's been awhile since last time. Are there still people reading this?

Anyways, here are some drawings I did...hope you like em!

Here's a drawing of how I dressed two weeks ago. Just a training exercise really, but I think it turned out pretty sweet!

How I dressed this monday(?). According to my flat-mate I rocked the style of a Tom Hanks character going for a jog where he stumbles over Meg Ryan in a park.
Too bad I don't jog and I don't really like Meg Ryan...I'd probably punch her in the tits if I saw her...no I wouldn't...

Roses are red, violettes are blue, sometimes a shoestring is worth more than glue. 
I said I never jog...frantic running on the other hand...well...no, I hardly ever do any of those...
My friend Julian, he's a mad archeologist...1/4 Lara Croft, 
1/4 Indiana Jones, 1/4 Tom Waits and 1/4 Chernobyl Fallout.
He's pretty cool.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar