tirsdag 25. oktober 2011

Just cleared out my old HDD and found loads more stuff on there!
Check it out!
A short comic I made a long time ago...


I really don't know what's happening with this...


A man, crying blood...I guess I must have been feeling a wee bit off when I did this...


A man with a gun. That I'm here to see...

 A little devil that I wanted to put on my shoulder...glad I didn't...


Some characters I drew for a x-mas present back in 06...still have the files if someone wants a complete set!


Yeah...must have been one of those days I guess...


OHHH! I remember this one! he's kinda related to the x-mas present guys, 'cept he's kinda weird and does stuff to stuff...

Well, I guess that does it for now.
I'll probably clear out more stuff on that HDD soon, this was just the stuff I found that wasn't in .psd or other wonky formats.

Good luck and godspeed!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar